We welcome volunteers to come out to the farm and help us Wednesday - Friday. If you are interested in learning more about organic vegetable gardening the Spring and Summer are an excellent time to join us.
Are you passionate about farming? Do you want to spend your days outside with the land? Contact us today to learn about our apprentice program.
Currently we are looking for a 1 year commitment for an apprentice that has an $800/month stipend and housing. A salary position may be available after a successful first year.
What you will learn over the course of a year:
- Exterior and interior fencing
- Above and in-ground irrigation
- Animals husbandry and rotational grazing
- Market gardening and horticulture/year round production
- Greenhouse construction
- Compost and topsoil building
- Sales and marketing
- Farm efficiency
- Carpentry and workshop management
- CSA management
- Working with restaurants
- Mechanics on trucks, tractors and equipment
- Herbal medicine, healthy Food, healthy Lifestyle